Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A night of Service :)


We had our annual service night enrichment night auction. This is such a fun thing to attend at my ward each year. The last two years I have donated a photo session. Each year they have been HOT TICKET items. Each year it's sad to see the sisters that walk away that didn't get your item. In my heart I wish I could give each sister a photo session. I am the type of person that would do that too. Maybe I need to think about serving those sisters that had those sad faces this night? The sister that got my item was the Bishops wife. I cant think of a better person that goes above and beyond for his ward members than our Bishop. He has served his ward members over 10 years. This is his second time serving in the Kimball Mill Ward. I know that I am personally grateful for him and for his service to my little family and our ward family. He is a man of God. I am excited to do this shoot. I am grateful for the chance that I get to serve those around me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment